欢迎您访问科普小知识本站旨在为大家提供日常生活中常见的科普小知识,以及科普文章!
您现在的位置是:首页  > 科普文章

商务谈判中英文对话

科普小知识2022-11-30 13:26:40
...

务英语用词明白易懂、正式规范、简短达意、语言平实。用词方面多使用常用词,以保证所用词语具有国际通用性,保证能为普通大寡所理解,但又不能过于口语化,即商务英语所使用的语言不能过于非正式。下面第一范文网小编整理了商务谈判中英文对话,供你阅读参考。

商务谈判中英文对话:实用对话

A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。

B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会.拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我们以前没有见过吧?

B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想没有。

A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。

B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯

A: Here’s my name card. 这是我的名片。

B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。

A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗?

B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。

A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。

B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲

A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货?

B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢?

A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?

A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约20xx年.

B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗?

A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。

B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。

A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。

B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元

B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗?

A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。

B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗?

A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。

A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。

B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?

A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。

A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。

B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .

A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.

李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。

B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。

A:All right 好吧

B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing

并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装方法。

A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。

B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。

A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。

B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输?

A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。

A:that is great,太好了

B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

商务谈判中英文对话:价格谈判对话

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

卖方:您的提议是什么?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买方:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

both besatisfied with.

买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

商务谈判中英文对话

发布网络广告协议范本

成信院学生课堂行为规范调查

佛职院食堂卫生及浪费状况调查

资源调查

房产网广告业务协议书范本

发布网络广告合同范本

上海市电视广播广告发布合同范本

上海市户外广告发布合同范本

关于厦门大学食堂的问卷调查

网络广告服务合同范本